We invite work on gender biases, gender-fair language, pronouns, and other gender-related topics from a broad selection of linguistic areas: phonetics, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, psycholinguistics, law/legal/forensic linguistics, and sociolinguistics.
Authors of accepted submissions will be offered a chance to revise their abstracts. Final versions of abstracts will be published on this website as online workshop materials.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be in English and should not exceed 1 page in A4 in a standard font with size 11pt or 12pt, 2 cm top and bottom margins, and 2.5 cm left and right margins, 1.15 line spacing. We provide a template for LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
- References, examples, tables, and figures can optionally be put onto a second page.
- Abstracts should be submitted anonymized.
- Please use our OpenReview page for submitting your abstract. OpenReview is an open-source alternative to the more frequently used EasyChair.
- Abstract submission deadline: 20 April 2023 (Midnight, GMT -12 – that is, submissions will stay open as long as it’s still 20 April anywhere in the world)
- Notifications of acceptance: 20 May 2023
- Revised abstracts due: 20 June 2023
- Workshop: 20-21 July 2023